Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

fun very fun

and a good time waster

the only thing i see wrong with it (and its something i see in all "arena" mode games ranging from the consoles to the pc's) is that its far too easy to camp in one area and pick off enemies as they come.
especially if you're camping near health, or in this game's case, the ammo boxes

i think an enemy that can grab you and throw you around would be a neat way to make the game a good bit more difficult
or an enemy with a grappling hook that can yank you out of your 'safe zone'

either way, fun

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

brilliant.

I havent laughed so hard at something about mario in a long time.

I especially love how, when he goes over a hole his legs dangle underneath him since its his rolls of blubber that push him along.

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

beautiful

i could not beat the squid boss
and now i am sad

:C

thats how sad I am

also beautiful graphics

Ansel responds:

rum is the secret

rum cures all problems dealing with pirates

Pongnop Pongnop

well done

simple but clean graphics.

and a good twist on classic pong. You've made pong almost into, dare I say, an rts?

you could easily make a sequel where the paddle perhaps is a square in the middle of a 4-way intersection with the balls coming at perpendicular angles.

the Musical Evenizer the Musical Evenizer

brilliance.

The whole "music IS the gameplay" thing is not used enough in games.
Aplitude, DDR, Guitar Hero, Frequency, Musical Lantern. There's so few despite the fact that these sort of games are so addicting and engaging. Its fun to play to music, just like how cartoons are more fun when synced to music.

So I'm playing this and having a good ol fun time, and I notice a review where a guy talked about uploading music to this thing and how great it was and I'm like "wha?"

How on earth? I assume the mp3's are temporarily stored on a server somewhere or something. Either way its a clever little addition that really gives this replay value coming out the wazoo.
The graphics in this arent great, but you drew them, you didnt trace them, or use sprites.

I started off by putting in "Supernova" by Dragonland which sent all the block smashing against the ceiling since its such a loud song. Same goes with Craig Armstrong's epic "Escape" music.
Afterwards I stuck in some A[hex Twin, which, as expected made the blocks fly up and down in the most bizarre ways imaginable.
I then tried a few tracks from the Super Mario movie soundtrack, the Baron Munchausen soundtrack. Some Ween, some Smash Mouth.

It really is very addicting.
It'd be neat if there were other modes of gamplay, like shooting down rockets that fly out of a bunker in tune to the music using a crossair or something along those lines. Or hell, a whole sidescrolling adventure game where the world and enemies are carved out by whatever track of music happens to be playing.

Either way, this is the most creative flash game I've seen in a while. Good show, I gave it a hearty 5.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

mmh.

inaccurate wonky controls and weird parts where the cursor freezes wreck what could have been a brilliant 2d version of a brilliant 3d game.

oh well.

HOST HOST

aww ^_^

What adorable rotting blobs of flesh.

Fun game. Wish there was more attacks other than "A" and "S" but it was still fun and looked nice and MOST AMAZINGLY no freaking lagging.

Ran as smooth as a geriatrics's balding noggin.

It's been a long time since Tri-Achnid.

Lemon Smash Lemon Smash

fun

a good time waster and the graphics are so silly and cute with the ragtime music

gewd jorb.

Coaly responds:

thanks, it's silly indeed.

Line Runner Line Runner

dude. give credit where its due.

This game is great.

However, it's also a complete ripoff of the Kirby racing minigame in Kirby's Magic Paintbrush for the Nintendo DS.

- You hit food for powerups
- enemies float in midair
- lollipops with squiglies that are ripped right from kirby make you invincible

- you draw a candy-cane line with your hand

I mean, hey, the game is great. And hell, you have good taste to copy such a good video game, but fuck dude.

At least give Kirby some credit.

The only difference between this and the Kirby game is that you have rings in this game and that you added the clever innovation of allowing your character to go upside down changing the gameplay dynamic.

Kickass game, but nowhere NEAR an original concept.

Basset-Hound responds:

This game was based off that kirby game but is really different if you begin to compare.
In this game your speed won´t slow down after a boost,in here you can´t die,in here you go a LOT faster,you have a pizza that makes you go hyper,the lolli makes the gravity twist,the left-click makes it better to dodge,Line Runner is not sticking to the line like in Kirby,its not a race against someone,survival mode is completely different and the free run is good practice.
So you can´t just say that this is a complete ripoff.

Atomic Bonding Atomic Bonding

adorable

I honestly am not sure what the heck that was. Or that I understood it. I hated chemistry so much back in high school.

Very cute silly pseudo-educational thing you've made here.

Best run good, boy.

BEST RUN REEAAALLL GOOOOD. >:U

Ansel responds:

OH SHIT ITS ZEKEY. yeah, chemistry = not good.